- Select Default Printer and Print
- If the Printer You want to Use is not on the Menu
- Change Default Printing Preferences
Select Default Printer and Print
- Click the printer you want to print from and then click [Select]. The printer is set as the default printer for Windows.
- In the application to print from, print via the default printer.
If the Printer You want to Use is Not on the Menu…
- Right-click on the system tray. A menu displays.
- Click [Choose another printer]. The Celiveo Virtual Printer screen displays.
- Select the printer to use on this workstation and click .
A vertical yellow bar starts running on the Celiveo Virtual Printer system tray icon while the printer is installed on the workstation.
Change Default Printing Preferences
- Start the [Devices and Printers] control panel applet.
- Right-click the driver corresponding to the printer you want to configure. A menu displays.
- Click [Printing Preferences].
- Specify the settings and click [OK].
Last modified: 9 August 2022
Thanks for your feedback.