The Celiveo mobile extension can be used for mobile printing.
- Zero Trust activated
- A print server with the Celiveo.me CVSP already installed
How does it work?
Mobile printing is the ability for anyone in the company to send documents to be printed on a corporate printer.
- The user has a PDF file on his phone to print
- He opens his corporate email and sends the file to an email address reserved for printing
- He goes toward any printer in the company and connects with his credentials (or pin code/card)
- He locates his job and prints them
Any type of document is supported.
Set up mobile printing
When the print administrator set up the Celiveo.me CSVP, an email address was displayed during the creation. If not saved, this email is available in the Web Admin CSVP settings:
This email address is the place in the Celiveo cloud services where the jobs are stored while waiting for the Celiveo.me CSVP to retrieve them.
Any job sent to this address will be retrieved by the CSVP. Because of the complexity of this email format, it is recommended to set up a corporate email that will redirect all emails to the celiveo.me address.
This way, rules can be applied to restrict the types of documents that can be printed and which email addresses can send print jobs… (according to corporate rules).
To set up those rules, you can follow this article as an example.